August 15th, 2020
To our Patient Family,
We hope you and your family are in good health during this COVID-19 pandemic. We are excited to resume providing care to our patients in person again. We apologize for any inconvenience the past closure has caused you and we appreciate your patience as we navigate through this next phase of patient care.
With the reopening of our office, we would like to assure you that we are taking every measure possible to keep our patients, team, and community safe. Upon returning to our office you will notice several important changes that we would like to make you aware of:
- If you are feeling any respiratory symptoms such as coughing or a sore throat, if you have experienced any flu-like symptoms (fever, chills), loss of taste/ smell, if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks or if you have traveled in the past 2 weeks please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, we will take your temperature and have you complete the Covid-19 Questionaire.
- Please wear your own mask to the office and at all times except when asked to remove it by a team member.
- Our team will be wearing the recommended personal protective equipment. We hope you like our new attire! This is for your protection as well as ours.
- All surfaces in our office will be wiped down stringently and regularly with the appropriate disinfectant to maintain office cleanliness.
- At the end of every week, we have the office professionally cleaned by Biomyst. They sanitize the entire office with 2 different medical grade antimicrobial agents that are certified by the FDA
- Temperatures are taken daily on all staff members when we arrive.
- Anyone having an elevated temperature (staff or patient) will be instructed to return home as well as instructed to contact a physician if symptoms persist.
We are doing everything in our power to help reduce the potential spread of the virus while also continuing to provide our patients with the highest level of care. If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us by phone, email, or text.
We are here for you and we are excited to see you again soon!
James Jenista, D.D.S.